We are seeking a full-time Residential Property Solicitor or Senior Conveyancer to join our busy Property team at our East Grinstead office.
Salary: Market rate depending on experience
Minimum: 5 years PQE
The role would suit someone who has a high degree of residential property experience running their own case load and someone who has aspirations to become a manager. Experience within Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Protocol, with experience of working within the CQS framework.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a high level of attention to detail in order to sustain the quality of service we deliver to our clients.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- To increase the fee income of property work
- To manage a full and varied case load unsupervised, working on your own initiative
- To supervise two fee earners
- To liaise with estate agents on a regular basis, and seeking to promote our services, engaging in business development opportunities as they arise
- To develop and manage relationships with providers and clients
- To ensure compliance with Lexcel Standards
We provide a happy and supportive working environment in which you will be encouraged to progress to the highest level through a clear career structure.
Please email a covering letter and copy of your CV to Patricia Simpson