Celebrating 300 years
Welcome to Buss Murton Law
We are a professional, full service firm of solicitors with one simple purpose – to give our business and personal clients the highest quality legal advice.
From our three Kent offices, in Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook and Dartford (the latter incorporating what was previously the business of Baily & Goff), we offer the highest level of legal advice to both individuals and business clients.
Buss Murton’s partners and practising solicitors are supported by a market-oriented management team which has helped develop the firm’s strategy and range of services.
Our values are:
- Technically excellent with a focus on specialisms and niche areas of law
- Practical legal advice
- Personable and approachable
- Imaginative and innovative solutions
- Delivering recognisably good value
We are happy to advise on any aspect of the law and assist you in either your personal or business lives. People consider us to be friendly and approachable.
We like to think we are genuinely different:
- because of the depth of experience that we can draw on;
- because we treat the legal process as a means to an end, not as the end itself;
- because we always consider innovative ways to meet a brief, putting creativity before conformity;
- because we work within a unique set of values that ensures we achieve the best results.
- Buss Murton Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under registered number OC345994.
Professional liability insurance
We have professional indemnity insurance, as required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, under policy number FL490580T01, with The International Insurance Company of Hannover. Our only offices are in England, and our policy covers all work carried out from these offices.