The Dispute Resolution Team
Andrew joined Buss Murton Law in 1995 and in 2015 became the firm’s Managing Partner. He is the head of the Employment Department, acting for both employers and employees. Andrew specialises in providing advice to employers on all aspects of employment law ranging from employment contracts for their senior executives to group redundancy arrangements. He also advises senior executives on their terms of engagement, revisions to their terms and conditions and, where necessary, negotiating their severance packages.
He has experience of all forms of dispute resolution ranging from the Employment Tribunal through mediation and arbitration to High Court action.
- The end of zero-hour contracts?
- Christina Bassett appointed Branch Manager at Buss Murton’s East Grinstead Office
- Buss Murton announces Kerry Carter’s appointment to Partner
- Managing Partner Andrew Linton talks to the Times of Tunbridge Wells
- Dunorlan Fireworks 2016
- Buss Murton Announces Four Partnership Promotions
- Buss Murton Law in 2016
- Employment Lawyers Association